Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
From Tuesday 5th January 2021 we will operating the following for all customers (personal and business):
1) We will aim to fix the issue via remote support
2) If we cannot fix the issue via remote support we will arrange contactless pickup and delivery
3) If the repair is essential and requires to be completed on site we will book a visit
We are prioritising essential repairs first so please ensure to give as much detail of the issue or service you require when calling us.
We have made the decision to temporarily suspend our online booking system until further notice. Please call us on 03330116649 or email us at
However, we will only book home visit appointments when:
No household members are self-isolating
No household members have returned from the outside the United Kingdom within 14 days
No household members are shielding (vulnerable people)
As safety and hygiene is our number one priority, we require all customers that require home or business premises visits to wear a face covering (unless exempt) and keep 2m distance from our technicians.
Our technicians will wear a face covering at all times whilst in your premises and keep 2m distance. We will also sanitize any surface that we have touched whilst working on your device.
We continue to operate a contactless pickup and delivery for customers that prefer this service or are self-isolating.
We continually monitor government guidelines and will amend our policy accordingly where required
Contactless Pickup and Delivery
1. Call us on 03330116649 or email us at email@example.com
2. We will arrange a date and time with you for pick up
3. We will then ring on the doorbell or knock at the time arranged
4. We will then stand at least 2m back from your door
5. You can leave the device on your doorstep and we will collect once you have closed your door
6. We will then take your device to our workshop for repair
1. Once we have completed the repair, we will contact you
2. We will take payment on the phone. You can pay with a credit or debit card or bank transfer (for safety and hygiene reasons we will not be accepting cash or cheques until further notice)
3. We will sanitize your computer before we return it to you
4. We will arrange a date and time with you for delivery back to your address
5. We will then ring on the doorbell or knock at the time arranged
6. We will leave the device on your doorstep and then stand at least 2m back and wait until you have collected your device
7. Repair is complete
Steps we have in place for safety and hygiene whilst we have your equipment in our workshop:
When working on your device we will use our keyboard and mouse (where possible) and wash our hands as per government guidelines before work commences.
Once work has been completed we will thoroughly disinfect the device using anti-bacterial cleaner
We will place the device in a new sealed plastic bag to ensure the device won't be handled after disinfecting.
After completing one device we clean down our work area with anti-bacterial spray and clean hands as per government guidelines.
Where possible, we can provide anti-bacterial wipes in sealed packets if our customers wish to clean their own device on return.
Any questions you have may have please contact us and we will be happy to help.
We are currently not accepting any drop offs of any equipment to our office until further notice. Please use our contactless service above.
Any group or one to one lessons that we run are suspended until further notice.
We will continue to update our coronavirus (COVID-19) policy on our facebook and website at maztechuk.co.uk/coronavirus
Thanks for your business
Maztech UK Group
Last Updated: 04/01/2021 at 21:00